On 30 June 2016, Tessi acquired the entire share capital of IMDEA Asesores, a Spanish software and IT services company based in Madrid.
Founded in 2001, IMDEA Asesores offers integrated information management solutions designed to optimise business processes and improve the customer experience. The company employs around 20 people.
IMDEA Asesores focuses its value added on CCM (Customer Communication Management) and ECM (Enterprise Content Management) platforms and has a customer portfolio of leading companies in a variety of sectors, including finance, telecommunications and industry.
IMDEA Asesores will be working alongside Gdoc Spain, a subsidiary of Gdoc (operations in Switzerland, UK, France and Spain) acquired by Tessi in 2014. Together, the two companies will market an unrivalled offering in the Iberian peninsula backed by over 30 CCM consultants and half a dozen ECM experts.
This latest takeover bolsters Tessi's offering in the Iberian region, where it is now a leading player offering global cutting-edge solutions on markets where demand is strong.
– Tessi is the No. 1 document processing specialist in France
– Listed on Euronext Paris Compartment B – ISIN code – FR0004529147 – Ticker: TES
– Head office in Grenoble, France (38)
– Founded in 1971 and acquired in 1979 by Marc Rebouah, the current CEO
– French No. 1 in cheque receipt and processing
– French No. 1 in foreign exchange and gold trading
– French No. 1 in managing deferred promotional operations
For further information visit: www.tessi.fr
Releases under ongoing disclosure requirements:
– General Company News
Full and original press release in PDF: