SOGECLAIR – AVAILABILITY OF THE 2015 REFERENCE DOCUMENT
AND THE DOCUMENTS FOR THE ANNUAL SHAREHOLDERS' GENERAL MEETING
TO BE HELD ON MAY 19, 2016
Blagnac, France, and Montreal, Canada, April 28, 2016- SOGECLAIR (NYSE Euronext: SOG), the provider of high added-value innovative solutions and products for the aerospace and transportation markets, announces today the availability of the reference document for fiscal year ending December 31, 2015 as well as the documents for the Annual Shareholders' meeting to be held on May 19, 2016.
Availability of the reference document
The SOGECLAIR reference document for fiscal year ending December 31, 2015 has been filed with the French Financial Markets Authority (AMF) on April 27, 2016.
This document includes the following:
- the Chairman's report on the corporate governance and the internal risk control and management procedures as required under French Commercial Code article L.225-37,
- the yearly management report,
- the company shares buy-back program description,
- the auditors reports,
- the information on the auditors'fees,
- the annual financial report.
The reference document is available as legally requested. It can be found on the company's website, www.sogeclair.com under the section "Investor and regulated information" then "annual report", as well as on the AMF's website (www.amf-France.org). It is also available at the company's headquarters.
Availability of the documents for the Annual Shareholders' meeting-May 19, 2016
The company's shareholders are convened to the Ordinary Shareholders Meeting that will be held on May 19, 2016 at 10.30 AM, at the company headquarters, 7 avenue Albert Durand – 31700 Blagnac, France.
The prior notification including the agenda, the draft resolutions and the procedures for attending and voting was published in the BALO (Gazette of Compulsory Legal Announcements) on April 13, 2016. The notification of convening the Shareholder's meeting will be published in the BALO, as well as in the newspaper La Dépêche du Midi legal announcements gazette, on May 4, 2016. The preparatory documents for the Shareholder's meeting as defined in Article R.225-73-1 of French Commercial Code can be found on the company web site (www.sogeclair.com).
Company Shareholders can also get the Shareholders' meeting documents starting from the convening date. It is hereby specified that according to applicable law and regulations:
– a registered shareholder may, until the 5th (included) day prior to the Shareholders' meeting, request the company to send the documents specified at articles R. 225-81and R. 225-83 of the French Commercial Code. For holders of bearer shares, this right is subject to submittal of a certificate of registration in the register of bearer shares that is held by the approved register holder.
– any shareholder may consult the documents specified at article L. 225-115 and R. 225-83 of the French Commercial Code at the company headquarters.
Planned release date for Q1 2016 revenue: May 11, 2016
Creator of high added-value innovative solutions and products, SOGECLAIR provides many markets, including aerospace and transportation, with its expertise in high quality engineering and manufacturing. With around 1400 employees located worldwide to offer a quality and proximity service, the Group guides its customers and partners throughout the whole manufacturing and implementation process, from conception and simulation to the life-end of the product.
For more information please contact:
Marc Darolles, CEO +33(0)5 61 71 71 71 or
Aurore Foulon, Company Secretary +33(0)5 61 71 71 71
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: Sogeclair via GlobeNewswire