The Board of Directors of BOIRON, at its meeting on March 15, 2017 chaired by Thierry Boiron, made up the statutory and consolidated financial statements of the financial year ended on December 31, 2016. It was decided to call a Mixed Shareholders Meeting on May 18, 2017 at the company's headquarters in Messimy.
Audit of the statutory and consolidated financial statements have been performed and the audit reports concerning their certification are currently in the process of being issued.
BOIRON GROUP RESULTS
|in thousands of euros||2015||2016||Variation
|Net income – group share||73,932||77,725||+5.1%|
|Cash flow (3)||153,206||156,171||+1.9%|
|Net cash position||191,865||240,778||+25.5%|
(1) The main information on the variation of the yearly sales were the subject of a financial statement on January 26, 2017 (http://www.boironfinance.com/Shareholders-and-investors-area/Financial-information/Regulated-information/Financial-statements).
(2) +1.7% at constant exchange rate.
(3) Before cash revenue, financing expenses and corporate income tax.
- The operating income of €129,663 thousand increased by €3,115 thousand in comparison to 2015 due to higher sales and lower operating costs in particular in distribution.
- The Board of Directors of the BOIRON laboratories will propose to the Shareholders' Meeting the distribution of a dividend of €1.60 per share. The payment of the dividend will be June 2, 2017.
- Our company still carries on the development of homeopathy in the world with the same determination.
In 2017, BOIRON will continue its investments on the sites of Messimy and the Olmes.
Moreover, the new organization of the distribution in France should be implemented from the second half of the year over a period of almost two years.
- For 2017, BOIRON remains cautious about the evolution of its sales and results.
Our next update:
April 20, 2017, at market close, publication of quarterly sales and financial information as of March 31, 2017.
Person responsible for financial information: Christian Boiron
Contact for financial information: Véronique Bouscayrol
Investor relations: +33 (0) 220.127.116.11.43 – e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
ISIN Code: FR0000061129 (BOI) – Bloomberg: BOI FP – Reuters: BOIR.PA
The group's financial information is online at: www.boironfinance.com
News releases under ongoing reporting obligations:
– News release on accounts, results
Full and original press release in PDF: